Skip to main content

June Goal Update!

I have been trying to look back at my past goals in order to make sure that there is not anything important that I forgot to do...

After re-reading June's goal list (see below) I have found that I actually was able to accomplish most of the things that I set out to do.

I listed to an audio book that I got from the library, The 100 Ways to Bring Out Your Best
I read MORE then 2 books (Including 50 Shades of Grey!)
I spent a multitude of time with family and friends, including a 3 day weekend celebrating 
        my grandma's birthday, and a week at Cub Lake with friends on the boat!
I hit my Earning Goal of $1,000 for Surveys and I am on track for another good month!


June Goals
Re-commit to the Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to Organized Challenge
Try 1 New Recipe Each Week, Including Homemade Pizza Pockets
Listen to at Least 1 Audio Book
Read 2 Books, Hopefully 1 of them is 50 Shades of Grey, I keep hearing Wonderful Things!
Spend More Time with Friends and Family, and My "Little"
Continue Towards My Survey Earnings Goal of $1,000 (I am hoping to Hit It this Month!)
Move to a Complete Cash Budget (Except for Gas in My Car...I hate Going In!)


There are a few things that I need to get done that were left on the list, as well as some habits that I need to work on to make sure that I am being the best me that I can be.


Do you ever take a look behind you to see how far you have come and to see what you still need to work on?  What have you been procrastinating on?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This blog was originally started to document different things that we were doing in order to move towards early retirement.  That was years ago before we decided to have our Sweet B.  We planned to work, travel a little, and budget so we could retire and spend the rest of our lives doing whatever we wanted....  Life had other plans, and we now have the best gift of our lives - along with all of the expenses that come with having a child, as well as the want to not work as much so we could spend more time with her. Even with these new diversions, the goal remains - Retire Early, and Enjoy Life.  We have seen so many friends and family that are working into their later years, or who have too little money to actually enjoy their retirement, and even worse - those that never made it to their later years with the chance to retire and relax. Every year we give ourselves a large goal - one that is just enough of out reach to make us stretch for it, but realistic eno...

Happy Mother's Day

This will be another fun holiday to celebrate, in quarantine. Luckily, things are starting to loosen up around our area so we are able to spend quality time with some of the family that we normally celebrate with, I was gifted a beautiful cart that we have had for close to 10 years sitting in our backyard.  My husband refurnished and repurposed it into a garden area for me so that I can enjoy my plants, without rabbits eating them, and without having to bend over to weed them and take care of them.  I also get the bonus of it having wheels, so when it decides that it is going to snow in the middle of May, I can just wheel it into the garage! This afternoon B decided to decorate the side of it with chalk, telling me how much she loves me, and that I am the best Mommy.  I planted tomatoes, mint, rosemary, kale and cucumbers.  Let's see how much of a green thumb I actually have! I was also given some lavender plants, as I have fell in love with lavender ove...

A Week of Golf

In 2017 my team was tasked with exciting job of catering to the LPGA Marathon Classic for their week long golf tournament here in town.  We had less then 4 months to prepare, and we had never done anything on such a large scale before.  It was both exhilarating and terrifying, especially for an Enneagram 6 like me.  We are loyal and committed, but our biggest needs are security, and we fear not having the support and guidance needed.  What a way to walk into a task like this.   I was suddenly tasked with finding organizations to fill close to 200 shifts for concession stands, as well as around 75 employees to help me make this event a reality.  It took a lot of time, planning, questions, stress, and a roller coaster of emotions, but we did it!  It was amazing the feeling that you have after you accomplish something like that. Since then we have continued to receive this job each July, and each year has gotten a little easier.  We have ha...