Skip to main content

New Additions

It has been quite a while since my last post here on Leslie's Litter.
Time has passed, months have rolled by, and life has changed - completely! 

My husband and I are expecting an addition to our litter.  We are headed in to the hospital first thing tomorrow morning to get induced, 8 days late. 
We are very excited to bring  Baby B home and embark on a new adventure  in life....and what an adventure it will be!

Our goals in life have been slightly  rearranged,  but we still have plans to live life to the fullest and retire early in the process.

In the next few months I will be documenting life with a newborn, a no-spend March, our first family trip to celebrate Easter, and much more!

I hope that you will join me and share your stories as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This blog was originally started to document different things that we were doing in order to move towards early retirement.  That was years ago before we decided to have our Sweet B.  We planned to work, travel a little, and budget so we could retire and spend the rest of our lives doing whatever we wanted....  Life had other plans, and we now have the best gift of our lives - along with all of the expenses that come with having a child, as well as the want to not work as much so we could spend more time with her. Even with these new diversions, the goal remains - Retire Early, and Enjoy Life.  We have seen so many friends and family that are working into their later years, or who have too little money to actually enjoy their retirement, and even worse - those that never made it to their later years with the chance to retire and relax. Every year we give ourselves a large goal - one that is just enough of out reach to make us stretch for it, but realistic eno...

Bicycles

Over the past couple of weeks I have been very interested in Bicycles. Not the ones you ride, even though I have been going on more bike rides then usual as well, but the  decorative bicycles.  I have picked out some that I like for decoration on my porch, I have found note cards that have cute bicycles on them, and then yesterday for my birthday I received a card with an adorable bicycle filled with flowers, followed by an online picture that I was tagged in that read "Life is a Beautiful Ride" I kept thinking about how interesting it was that this kept coming up in my life, and so this morning I googled what a bicycle symbolizes.   According to  We Know Your Dreams  " Seeing a bicycle is a hint that you will reach somewhere."  It is a symbols of moving, going forward, and heading towards your future.  To me this means that I should start planning for my future, and deciding what I want my next step to be.  I have been thinking abo...

Happy Mother's Day

This will be another fun holiday to celebrate, in quarantine. Luckily, things are starting to loosen up around our area so we are able to spend quality time with some of the family that we normally celebrate with, I was gifted a beautiful cart that we have had for close to 10 years sitting in our backyard.  My husband refurnished and repurposed it into a garden area for me so that I can enjoy my plants, without rabbits eating them, and without having to bend over to weed them and take care of them.  I also get the bonus of it having wheels, so when it decides that it is going to snow in the middle of May, I can just wheel it into the garage! This afternoon B decided to decorate the side of it with chalk, telling me how much she loves me, and that I am the best Mommy.  I planted tomatoes, mint, rosemary, kale and cucumbers.  Let's see how much of a green thumb I actually have! I was also given some lavender plants, as I have fell in love with lavender ove...