Skip to main content

Top 10 To-Do's

Here are the top 10 things I hope to accomplish this week...


1. Spend Time With At Least One Friend, Outside of Work


2. Take Grandma to Church (Now That She Does Not Drive She Hasn't Been Able to Go)


3. Spend an Hour with My "Little" (I am hoping to make a Halloween House... I know it's a little late, but better then never!)


4. Finish Laundry, Including Towels and Sheets, Before Going on Our Mini-Vacation


5. Go To Library to Check Out a Books Financial Goals/Planning/Motivation


6.  Create 10 BzzScapes for BzzAgent, So I am Able to Gain another Honeycomb.  (Let me know if anyone has questions on how this site works!)


7.  Wake Up Before 8 a.m. Everyday This Week.  This will help me to accomplish so much more during the day, rather then sleeping until I have to run out the door for work.


8.  Put together Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Goals for Myself and My Surveys.


9.  Update Monthly Budget and Holiday Budget, and Update Survey Earnings List.


10.  Create a list of all Survey/Test Sites that I need to Schedule into my weekly schedule so that I am able to maximize the amount I make as I create my 2012 goals.


Hopefully I can get some things crossed off my list, if not all of them...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This blog was originally started to document different things that we were doing in order to move towards early retirement.  That was years ago before we decided to have our Sweet B.  We planned to work, travel a little, and budget so we could retire and spend the rest of our lives doing whatever we wanted....  Life had other plans, and we now have the best gift of our lives - along with all of the expenses that come with having a child, as well as the want to not work as much so we could spend more time with her. Even with these new diversions, the goal remains - Retire Early, and Enjoy Life.  We have seen so many friends and family that are working into their later years, or who have too little money to actually enjoy their retirement, and even worse - those that never made it to their later years with the chance to retire and relax. Every year we give ourselves a large goal - one that is just enough of out reach to make us stretch for it, but realistic eno...

Happy Mother's Day

This will be another fun holiday to celebrate, in quarantine. Luckily, things are starting to loosen up around our area so we are able to spend quality time with some of the family that we normally celebrate with, I was gifted a beautiful cart that we have had for close to 10 years sitting in our backyard.  My husband refurnished and repurposed it into a garden area for me so that I can enjoy my plants, without rabbits eating them, and without having to bend over to weed them and take care of them.  I also get the bonus of it having wheels, so when it decides that it is going to snow in the middle of May, I can just wheel it into the garage! This afternoon B decided to decorate the side of it with chalk, telling me how much she loves me, and that I am the best Mommy.  I planted tomatoes, mint, rosemary, kale and cucumbers.  Let's see how much of a green thumb I actually have! I was also given some lavender plants, as I have fell in love with lavender ove...

Bicycles

Over the past couple of weeks I have been very interested in Bicycles. Not the ones you ride, even though I have been going on more bike rides then usual as well, but the  decorative bicycles.  I have picked out some that I like for decoration on my porch, I have found note cards that have cute bicycles on them, and then yesterday for my birthday I received a card with an adorable bicycle filled with flowers, followed by an online picture that I was tagged in that read "Life is a Beautiful Ride" I kept thinking about how interesting it was that this kept coming up in my life, and so this morning I googled what a bicycle symbolizes.   According to  We Know Your Dreams  " Seeing a bicycle is a hint that you will reach somewhere."  It is a symbols of moving, going forward, and heading towards your future.  To me this means that I should start planning for my future, and deciding what I want my next step to be.  I have been thinking abo...